1. You are busy parents of young children. What keeps you coming back to the GFHS Family Council meetings?|
2. What do you feel you get out of attending the GFHS Family Council Meetings personally?
3. How do you think the GFHS Family Council adds to the study? What would be different about the study if it did not have a Family Council?
4. What changes in study protocol or engagement strategies have you seen the Family Council playing a role in? or: In what ways has the Family Council influenced how the GFHS has been implemented?
5. How can we improve the Family Council model? What, if any, changes would you like to see made to the way the Family Council is run?