Skip to main content

Table 2 Survey Evaluation of the GFHS Family Advisory Council (n = 14)

From: Putting family into family-based obesity prevention: enhancing participant engagement through a novel integrated knowledge translation strategy

Method of Evaluation Result
Family Advisory Council Process Survey Evaluation • 100% of Family Advisory Council members felt the topics discussed were what they expected and felt the depth of discussion was appropriate.
• 85% of Family Advisory Council members were very comfortable sharing their opinions in a group setting; remaining 15% were comfortable.
• 100% of Family Advisory Council members were very satisfied with the organization of the meetings.
Outcome Evaluation • 92% of Family Advisory Council members responded to emails requesting quick study feedback (i.e. recruitment ideas)
• 78% average attendance at Family Advisory Council meetings. Members who have been unable to attend meetings have provided feedback either prior to the meeting via email or following the meeting via additions to the minutes.