- Open Access
Erratum to: Qualitative systematic reviews of treatment burden in stroke, heart failure and diabetes - Methodological challenges and solutions
© Gallacher et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2013
- Received: 11 December 2013
- Accepted: 11 December 2013
- Published: 10 January 2014
The original article was published in BMC Medical Research Methodology 2013 13:10
After publication of the original article  it came to the publishers attention that the name of author G David Batty had been inadvertently transposed. The correct authors' list should read as indicated above. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
- Gallacher K, Jani B, Morrison D, Macdonald S, Blane D, Erwin P, May CR, Montori VM, Eton DT, Smith F, Batty DG, Mair FS: International Minimally Disruptive Medicine Workgroup. Qualitative systematic reviews of treatment burden in stroke, heart failure and diabetes - Methodological challenges and solutions,. BMC Med Res Methodol. 2013, 13: 10-10.1186/1471-2288-13-10.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2288/13/160/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.